#@phenommag by @quicksave.app ・・・ Knowing the past gives you an advantage towards the future. #PHENOMMAG . Follow...
March 12,2019 marks the launch of The Moshoodat Crown Collection. This line is dedicated to the spirit of God within you. Through trials, tribulations, setbacks and all other things we become equipt and seasoned to take our seat at our thrown. This line represent and celebrates the King/ Queen that lives in you! May you never allow anything, anyone or any circumstances get in the way of your glory. Shine bright! ✨nbx, , Archive, islandboiphotography, moshoodat, 0
・・・ March 12,2019 marks the launch of The Moshoodat Crown Collection. This line is dedicated to the spirit of...
This is for all my beautiful haters. Who say we don’t create real art that nude cannot be art that it’s just naked people. If you look at my work and all you see is just naked people well you just have a naked mind. Art is everywhere in every grain of wood every strand of hair and in every nipple, it is in the eyes the teeth and all over the human body you just have to find it and if you can’t find it, “Then too bad they don’t make Band-Aids for people feelings.”nbx, , Archive, exquisiteblackart, impliedmagazine, nakid_magazine, raw_melanin, tru_art_charlotte, vologlam, woke.black.woman, 0
@tru_art_charlotte – This is for all my beautiful haters. Who say we don’t create real art that nude cannot...
Ama Ata Aidoo is one of Ghana’s best-known writers. She wrote novels, short stories, poems, and plays. She attended the University of Ghana at Legon, and won a fellowship that allowed her to study creative writing at Stanford University in California, returning to Ghana in 1969.nbx, , Archive, the.kraal, 0
・・・ Ama Ata Aidoo is one of Ghana’s best-known writers. She wrote novels, short stories, poems, and plays. She...
The Mucubal people (also Mucubai, Mucabale or Mugubale) are a subgroup of the Herero people in southern Angola. Like the Masai, to whom they are said to be related, they are semi-nomadic, depending on cattle and agriculture.nbx, , Archive, the_urbanhistorian, 0
The Mucubal people (also Mucubai, Mucabale or Mugubale) are a subgroup of the Herero people in southern Angola. Like...
@osengwa – “We’re all connected”. Creative director @phyliciaalvarez Headwraps @cityrepublik Bracelets: @luangisa Models @say_lindsay @trinidad__jones @phyliciaalvarez Captured...
This is the story of coal, of gold, of a phoenix whose beauty is not in her ashes but in the dust that settles just before it dies. In the fire that burns its wings. Women are the heart of a dying star, a moment in time that exhibits the strongest, the bravest, the one who is able to endure. We are present when lightning strikes the sand, but we are not the lightning like people think. Bullies, aggressive, always ready to strike- no. Our strength is more refined. We are not the sand. Unsightly, burdensome, less than nothing- no. We are the moment the lightning strikes the sand, penetrating monotony to form a unique creation. Purposes by design, perfection by experience. No one can define it, but everyone sees its strength, its beauty, its power. Therefore, to who it may concern: We need no validation. We have risen in beauty from the sand, shocked to find it necessary to prove our worth. We are not the exception; we are the rule. We speak, not to recognize our right to be ourselves, but to ask why you thought that you could condescendingly hand it to us? We do not want war, but are prepared for battle. The dust, the ashes, the lightning have given us the insight: if you try to destroy us, we will only become more.” – regalwrench from vogueekonbx, , Archive, afropunk, vogueeko, 0
@vogueeko – “This is the story of coal, of gold, of a phoenix whose beauty is not...
- #NewZealand March 18, 2019
- March 17, 2019
- #JUMP March 17, 2019
- 🍒💗blow💗🍒 March 17, 2019
- We celebrated this handsome chief yesterday on his birthday. More life, more happiness. March 16, 2019
- “A young Chinua Achebe posing next to two editions of his groundbreaking novel, Things Fall Apart”. March 16, 2019
- It’s that Friday Feeling 🙌🏾 March 15, 2019
- Melanin Friday 🍯 March 15, 2019
- Art by aboya.8 “Half Water” March 15, 2019
- 🍒💗blow💗🍒 March 15, 2019
- “Fashion you can buy, but style you possess. They key to style is learning who you are, which takes years. There’s no how-to road map to style. It’s about self-expression and, above all, attitude.” Iris Apfel March 15, 2019
- #blackmagic March 15, 2019
- #oluwa.k March 15, 2019
- “Paint me in the colors of your love” March 15, 2019
- “Voodoo is one of the oldest religions of West Africa, originating in the rainforests and savannahs of Benin, Togo, and eastern Ghana. The word Voodoo, variously known as vodou, vodun, and vodoun, originated among the Fon people of Benin. It means “spirit” or “god.” In this image a priest carries out of his shrine a flaming urn filled with powerful potions belonging to his deity.” March 15, 2019